The Virginia Senate’s Republic Caucus wanted to rebuild their online pretense, and with it, an easy-to-use updatable content management system. The VSRC also needed branding, design, and information architecture expertise as well as hosting which meant this would be an end-to-end project.
The primary points of the site would consistent of:
- The dominate element in the home page will be a single recent news story or release
- Whenever we produce a news release, place an op ed or receive favorable news coverage, it will be reviewed
- There will be a link to Senator web sites
- There will be a members page with individual photos, bios and contact information
- There will be a photo gallery page
- There will be an upcoming events page for fundraisers and any other public events: town hall meetings, civic events, etc.